We are delighted to announce the re-opening of Talbot Fitness Midleton on Monday 7th of June 2021 in line with Government guidelines. To ensure proper social distancing and the safety of both our members and staff, our facilities will run a little differently to normal.
Updated Opening Hours:
6am – 9pm (Monday – Friday) | 8am – 8pm (Saturday & Sunday) | 10am – 7pm (Children’s Hours)
A Booking System will be in place for the use of both Gym and Swimming Pool facilities. This will launch on June 1st and be in place until further notice. This will be run on a first come, first served basis, to ensure fairness, and will operate as follows:
- Pre-booking is necessary to use our facilities. Unfortunately, no walk-ins will be allowed use our facilities.
- Bookings can be made 2 days in advance (e.g. a booking for Wednesday can be booked either Monday or Tuesday and no earlier than this).
- Bookings must be made by calling 021 4635151. Email bookings will not be accepted.
- Bookings are for 1 hour maximum and this includes all facilities including Changing Rooms.
- Double bookings will be permitted for those looking to use both the Gym and Swimming Pool, but a 1 hour maximum time will apply to each area.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to extend the end time of their booking so please don't be late.
- Bookings are for individuals only and unfortuantely no guests are permitted at this time.
- A towel is essential to wipe down equipment after use. Guests will not be permitted to use the Gym without one. A towel can be rented for €1 at our Reception desk.
We froze all memberships when we temporarily closed on 31st December 2020 and have extended all memberships to include time missed due to Covid-19.
FAO Direct Debit Members: Direct debits will resume as normal from June 1st. If you have any issues in regards to payments resuming on your account, please contact Ashbourne on (015) 442 400.
We look forward to welcoming back all of our loyal members and guests of Midleton Park Hotel. If you have any questions about any of the changes, please feel free to contact us by emailing email@example.com